Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Episode 1 - On Life, Love, and Other Stuff

In this modern video age, I've so far sit passively by watching endless amounts of YouTube videos. I have been a passenger in this movement- in this medium for too long. So today is the day that I give back. I shot my own video blog.

The video blog, called a Vlog for those of us in the know, will give a fast cut version of my thoughts when I get the chance to sit down with a camera once or twice a week to just vent (or 'to stop being polite and start being real').




*Special thanks to Matt for his help with the Video and editing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol...I don't know which I love the most: facial expressions, "manchild egos," or the Avril Lavgine "S8erboi" background music in the closing credit ;) Loved it!

So, we're following each other on Twitter and I've enjoyed reading your blog. Mind if I link you up on mine? missbookish.wordpress.com