Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The P Company looks stupid in public

I was in the audience of last week’s Midnight Special at Coldtowne Theater for the Travesty Site launch party.

Midnight Special usually has a Gong show portion. The P! Company took stage during this particular portion to contest the content of their review in the recent October issue.

I recorded a clip from my cell phone. The crowd immediately doesn’t like them and they get kicked off the stage almost immediately. Seems pretty poopy to me. Save the comedy for everyone else guys.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they're obviously poor sports! That said, I kinda like the tall one with his cute Dockers! Reminds me of that boy I dated when I worked at Applebees in Plano! ;) -V

Unknown said...

You should update your blog!